PLEASE NOTE PICS ARE VIRTUALLY STAGED.
Nab this opportunity to customize an approx. 1883 sq foot loft at TriBeCa's coveted Atalanta Condominium in the heart of TriBeCa.
- Fifteen windows throughout offering tremendous light and city views
- Over 40' of entertaining and dining space
- Open kitchen with breakfast bar, Sub Zero Fridge, Viking Stove with hood, and Miele dishwasher
- King-sized master bedroom with spacious dressing area
- En-suite master bath with separate stall shower, deep tub, and double sinks
- Queen-sized second bedroom
- A third bedroom with French doors that can serve as the perfect home office or nursery
- Central air
- In-unit washer/dryer
- Historic pre-war warehouse turned into a boutique condominium
- Original concrete and stainless steel details in the chic lobby and hallways
- Only three to four apartments per floor with several combinations for a total of only 37 apartments
- Renovated roof deck with play area and basketball hoop featuring southern views of the Freedom Tower, the Woolworth Building and 56 the newest addition to the skyline, the 56 Leonard Street Condominium
- Bike Room
- 24 hour doorman and first class staff
- Absolutely prime TriBeCa location
- Enjoy extraordinary convenience to the 1 train at Franklin Street, the A/C/E and 2/3 trains
- Restaurants such as Frenchette, Smith and Mills, Yves, TriBeCa Grill and Locanda Verde surround
- Moments from Hudson River Park, Soho, Battery Park and Wall Street
There is a current assessment (two installment payments remaining out of three) for Local Law 11 work which is currently underway. Retroactive common charge payment of $9.86 per month in place through December 2021.